Monday 24 May 2010

The truth...

Is always the best sometimes.

Well, there has been this girl that I have only know since March, but I liked her from the first time I saw her.
And then I found out that she is in the National Youth Choir of Wales as well, so my day just got better when she told me that.

I couldn't keep my feelings to myself, so I did tell one of my other friends who is also on nash that I liked her, and she did tell me that she would speak to one of the girl's friends to tell her for me.

Of course, this friend of mine, who is a bit dull, had forgotten to tell the friend of the girl, so I took it into my own hands to tell her myself.

Thing is, I didn't want to just tell her and scare her, so I realised that she has this lovely thing called Formspring, which lets you ask anonymous questions to people. So I did just tell her straight up on there how I felt, but of course she wanted to know who was asking. I gave her a few hints, and I think she managed to work out who I was just by me telling her that I was a girl!

She did work it out, and messaged me on Facebook about it, so we are talking now, and I'm pretty happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment