Thursday 20 May 2010

The miserables....

This was the first time I went back to school, and it was only for a couple hours.

You see, we finished, as I explained yesterday, last Friday for study leave, but unfortunately my music class had not finished learning our set works for our exam. So this meant we had to come in today to finish annotating our scores. It wasn't that bad, but something I could have done at home if I had just had the notes.

But then of course, I came home, and again... did no revision.
My first exam is in a week, and I am really not looking forward to it. It's my maths one, and I think that I am pretty good at maths, but there are some things that you cannot blag your way through and need to be learnt.

I am also owed a bit of money off my ex, but its proving quite difficult to get it out of him. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment