Friday 21 May 2010

Sun sun sun...

Ok, so today I told myself that I was going to do some revision, and not get distracted by anything!

Well that didn't happen!
I was going to have a shower this morning, but as I was about to get up to have one, my friend Sam rang me asking if I could take him home from school so he could get a textbook for and exam he had this afternoon. So, being the good sport I am, I agreed to take him. As I was about to leave I got a text from my other friend James, asking what I was doing, and I told him, and he tagged along.

When we finally got to Sam's house, he came back out and rummaged through his bag, only to realise the textbook we had gone to his house to get was already in his bag! We did get a drink of cloudy lemonade out of the journey though!

So as I said, I was going to revise some music today, which basically involved listening to the pieces that we were doing while following the score, and learning the annotations along with it. But James said that he was fed up of revision so I agreed to go over his house and keep him entertained! I did take my music with me, so I just ended up colouring in parts of the score that I hadn't done yet.

We then ended up get even more bored than we were at the start of the day, and realised that it was too hot to stay in the garden, even though I do have some lovely tan lines now!
We wanted to go out, but most of out friends were in school either revising or they had an exam so we went and called on our other friend Sam (not the same one as above), who we dragged out to the sea wall to throw  rocks at other rocks!

And now I'm off to babysit my next door neighbours, this should be fun, although they do have an adorable dog!

If you are bored, have a look at some of the pictures from a photo shoot I did last month for the National Youth Choir of Wales...

And if you hadn't worked out who I am, I'm the short one with brown hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment