Monday 1 October 2012

September has been and gone...

Seriously, time seems to go so fast when you have nothing to do! So much has happened in this month, so this is going to be a long post!!

First things first, I moved into my new house!! Yay! I absolutely love it here in Swansea and basically, I never want to leave! I don't think me and my housemates could have picked a nicer house to live in, in all honesty! (Note to self, stop using so many exclamation marks! Oops.)

Right, what was next? Oh yes, I had an audition for the BBC National Chorus of Wales and got in! I've wanted to be in this choir since I was about 17, but only got around to auditioning a couple of weeks ago. I'm so glad I have done now though because we have some great concerts coming up, including Messiah!

Only a few days ago I was sitting in a tent for two days getting freshers to sign up to the choral society in uni! Now that our first rehearsal is looming tomorrow, I've no idea what to expect. I'll know how all the new people will be feeling because I was in their position last year. Hopefully, we can keep as many people as possible to make the choir as great as possible!

And while all of this has been going on, someone has came into my life and left just as quickly. Not that I wanted him to leave, but he had to go to university on the opposite side of the country (well, North Wales to be exact!) The few short weeks I spent with him were great and I will never forget them, and I hope he won't either. I don't think I'm ever going to meet a guy as nice tbh!

Now finally, only yesterday it was my birthday! I'm am now no longer a teenager, which I suppose means I should really start acting like an adult! I had a great day, and an even better night which did result in me passing out on my sofa, only for me to wake up a hour later to find everyone had gone to bed! But there are plenty of beautiful pictures that were taken!

My scrummy birthday cake. White chocolate and raspberry!

MY BALLOON!!!

The birthday girl!

Ooohhhh, purdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment