Thursday 30 August 2012

Where has summer gone...?

I honestly feel like I haven't had a summer this year, mainly because I've been so busy!

As you all know I became an aunty 2 and a half weeks ago, and the arrival of the bundle of joy just happened to coincide with the exam resits I had to do. Not helpful at all.

So Reegan was born on the Monday and then I had an exam on the Wednesday! Needless to say that didn't go brilliantly. But the other three I had the week after went awesomely (in my opinion), so hopefully I've done enough to pass my first year!

I'm also extremely excited to move into my new student house on Monday. I mean I've already started paying rent for it, so I would like to live in the house I'm paying for.

I do have another reason to want to be in Swansea so soon, but that's my secret, that you, as readers, will have to wait if you want to find out what it is!

But for now, here's a picture of me and my friends at our local cricket club's fun day!
The Tax Dodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment