Thursday 18 October 2012

What an interesting night...

Well, what can I say?

In all honesty, last night was pretty cool.

It all started with a spur of the moment idea that we (being me, my housemates and Dave) should all go to the pub. So that we did and got pretty merry in the space of a couple of hours, but decided the party shouldn't stop there!

We got back to our house and continued the drinking, although I was sensible and stuck to cider. The boys however, were not. After drinking cider and lager in the pub, they then came back and each had a vodka, lemonade and lime, shots of sambuca and some of my cider!

Whilst all this drinking was going on, we were also playing a few drinking games. First was drinking Uno followed by spoons. It was all going fine, until for some reason we decided to bend the spoons and throw them at each each. This ended badly for Nick as he ended up with a lovely looking cut above his eye. Needless to say we stopped playing after that!
The bent spoons
Wounded man!
The night ended with both of the boys throwing up in the garden! I looked after Dave, while Katie and Pim took Nick for a walk to the beach! Despite Dave not actually living with us, I would not let him go home in the state he was in, so I offered the other half of my bed to the poor guy, and I finally got to sleep at half 3 this morning!

So much drama all for a spur of the moment thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment