Thursday 12 April 2012

The Easter bunny came...

...but I only got one egg! *sad face*
Hahah, I do make myself laugh sometimes!

But anyway, I've just realised how long it's been (again) since I've been on here. I need to stop doing this!

Soooo, what's happened since my last post?

  • Well, my tattoo has healed completely, but I'm starting to get a bug and I already want another one!
  • I've moved my uni room around again (not that you guys actually care!)
  • I believe I may have messed things up with a certain person *sigh*
  • I'm currently procrastinating (and have been for the last 2 weeks) because I have revision and coursework to do!

I just thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive.

In other news, here are some pictures of me pulling stupid faces. Only joking, they're the faces I pull when I sing!
Chins!
Make what you like of this one!
I can open my mouth the widest!!
Enjoying myself wayyyyy to much here!

No comments:

Post a Comment