Sunday 21 March 2010

Long time, no see..

Well, a lot has happened in the 2 months I haven't been on here:
  • I am no longer with my boyfriend. We broke up last month, after he accused me of lying. That is all I am saying on this matter.
  • I passed my driving test!! So I am out and about on the roads of South Wales, but don't worry, but driving isn't that bad!
  • I recieved my January module results last week. I got a B in maths, a C in Physics, and a C in Product Design. However, after discussion with my teachers, I am only going to resit Physics. My Maths teacher said that a B isn't that bad, and as long as I get over 80% in my other modules then I will get an A. My Product Design teacher said that as long as my coursework is good, then I will get a good grade without having to resit.
And on Monday I am off to the Celtic Manor (where the 2010 Ryder Cup is being held), but im not playing golf!
I'm doing a young engineers scheme, and we have to present our findings to some judges. My team, though, were really disappointed with the project we got, so we are going to ask out teacher nicely if we can do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment