Friday 15 January 2010

2 down, 1 to go!

Well, that is 2 exams out of the way this week.

On Monday I had Maths C1. It wasn't as bad as I thought to be honest, although some of the questions were a bit, 'OMG, shit! I wish i had revised that bit!' Because unless you had, there would have been no way to work out the answer unless you knew how to do it!

We don't get official study leave for January exams, but the school are nice and let you have the day before an exam off, to revise.

I had Physics PH1 on Wednesday, so I had Tuesday off school, and I spent the day at home 'revising'.
Of course, you give anyone the day off school and they wouldn't choose to revise. So I spend the day with my boyfriend, doing absolutely nothing!
But I then realised that night that I should have actually done some revision during the day, so, about half an hour before I was meant to go to bed I picked up my textbook and managed to learn the meaning of one equation.

And, thankfully, I'm glad I did learn it because it did come up in the exam!
Considering I didn't do much revision, I didn't find the exam that difficult. But there were a few questions which you had to know the definitions of, which I didn't learn! Oops!!

My next exam is Product Design on Wednesday, which means I get Tuesday off to 'revise'!
I don't find it that difficult, it's just our teachers haven't gone through how to answer the paper with us, so at the moment out class really don't know what we are doing.

Now I have maths and physics homework to do by Monday, but I am going to Cardiff tomorrow for some retail therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment