Thursday 12 November 2009

Meh...

I don't know what has been wrong with me this past week. I haven't been bothered to do any of my work and I don't know why.

At the end of last week I had maths homework to do by Monday, and I didn't do it. I did have a reason though. I didn't take my textbook home and my mate took my book home to copy up.
I've also got 2 pieces of physics homework to do that have to be in by tomorrow, but i can't be bothered to do them either.

Today was a pretty good day though. I went to St Fagans, the National History Museum of Wales, but the reason had nothing to do with history. Thankfully.
It was to have some lectures on different types of music and they gave us tips on composition. I wasn't complaining though, it was a day off school.

Anyway... I never seem to have enough time to do anything, and I know that I should really use my free lessons to do my work because that's what they're for.

Ah well, I guess I'll do it later...

No comments:

Post a Comment