Sunday 26 December 2010

Merry Christmas... (I don't know why the font has changed colour?!)

Well, I suppose i should say it really! Merry Christmas everyone!

I've got to say though, something has been different about this Christmas. Maybe it's because I'm finally growing up and don't find it exciting any more. Or maybe it's just because I haven't got into the spirit of Christmas. If I'm going to be honest with myself, I have seemed a bit distant from everything for a while now, and I'm not quite sure why. And I know, I shouldn't be spending all day on here when I have exams in January, that I will most probably fail if I don't start revising soon.


But in other news (if you can call it that), I did this thing on Facebook a couple of weeks ago, to find out what people actually thing of me. Basically you send them a number as a private mail, and then they post a status about you using that number. So no one knows who the person you are writing about it (except the person themselves of course!).

These are some of the responses I got from some of my friends:


1. you are a très talented singer! :):) and I'm umm thoroughly looking forward to next week :| muhahaha! Break a leg mofo!

2. we should talk more, i do miss talking to you and yes i did enjoy that afternoon :) I wish i had someone to de ice my car whilst im in bed in the morning. thats when i get another one XD

3. i've known you from the very start of primary and since then we've gone through a lot. :) love always, but I am never playing T and D with you again

4. your a really good singer and always helpful with music and bands and stuff also nice and funny some times :P :L

These did make me smile, a lot if I'm going to be honest.

Just to finish off, I thought I would just say Happy New Year to you all, seeing as I probably won't be on here until after then!

No comments:

Post a Comment